Pg.225. “Eratosthenes ( ? ) ( From Syncellus ) App.II Fr. 39 King of Thebes 34. The thirty fourth King of Thebes was Sistosichermes, “Valiant Heracles,” ( Sistosis or Sesortosis, “Valiant Hermes or Heracles” ), for 55 years. Anno Mundi 3791.” From Manetho, With An English Translation By W.G. Waddell, published by Harvard University Press , London 1940, 1948.
Sesostris the Great’s name has been translated in various ways from the Greek, Roman, and English translations as Senusret I, Senwosret I, Sistosis, Sesortosis, Sesoothis, and Sen-Wos- Ret I. Sen-Wos-Ret means “son of Wosret.”
Wosret is the goddess who was known as a form of Hathor in Egypt. Wosret ruled over precious metals, wealth, mines, and treasures. The ancient black African ruler, Sen-Wos-Ret I knew Her to be his patron deity during his successful military campaigns, and she was the motivating ideal behind his mission to conquer the entire world.
With that in mind I will now list some of his accomplishments:
1. He used prisoners of war for an extensive building projects throughout Egypt.
2. He was worshiped as a living god during the 12th Dynasty of Egypt.
3. Sen-Wos- Ret I began a series of victorious military expeditions against the Asiatics, Libyans, and various nomads ( Bedouins ) who threatened the people of Egypt. He became ruler of Egypt in 1971 B.C. and ruled until 1928 B.C.
4. He enforced loyalty and discipline in Egypt, giving the governors responsibility for the management of the nomes ( towns ).
5. He was the first Egyptian king to rule over Ethiopia, including lower Nubia, and use its gold mines to add to the empires wealth.
6. Strabo, XVII reports that Sen-Wos-Ret I had built a canal starting from the Nile River to the Red Sea.
7. He ordered the rebuilding of the Temple of Amen at Ipet-sut ( Karnak ) in stone.
8. He erected red granite obelisks to be placed at Heliopolis ( Northern Anu ).
9. He led a great expedition to Punt on the Somali Coast.
10. He had built the largest pyramid in the history of the Middle Kingdom Period of Egypt’s history. The pyramid was 352 ft. tall.
11. He protected Egypt’s borders by winning victories in a succession of military conquests to the South to gain the benefits of the economic mechanisms in Lower Nubia and to continue trading with the nations of West Asia.
12. The ancient Greeks called him “Heracles Kharops” ( Heracles the Flashing-Eyed ), “Kekrops”, and “Sistosichermes Valiant Hercules.” He founded and built Athens, Greece, considered to be the greatest center of culture, academics, art, and the sciences in ancient Greece. This city is credited to being the catalyst for European – based civilization ( the West ) and originated with the black king Sen-Wos- Ret I known as Heracles Kharops.
13. He was the second ruler of the 12th Dynasty, he ruled for 34 years, and built 13 fortresses from Egypt to the Second Cataract. He made use of the harvest from Wadi Hammamat for food supplies.
14. He completed the construction of the Wall Of Princes. He founded colonies in the areas of the Danube River, the Black Sea, Strabo, Book III records that Sen-Wos- Ret I conquered Palestine, Syria, Mesopotamia, Armenia, Iberia, Colchis, and ancient Hindu writings record his invasion of India.
Numerous sources indicate that he was the first man to conquer the entire world centuries before Alexander the Great was born, that this has been a point of controversy among scholars and archaeologist, however evidence is being discovered that verifies the claims of ancient writers.
Greetings in that divine name of our lord and Saviour Jesus Christ , who has been revealed to us, in that wonderful personality of his Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie 1st. Greetings through the Twelve Tribes of Israel , which was once lost and scattered abroad, and has now been founded in the Island of Jamaica by our beloved Prophet brother Gad, and functioning world wide.
I all so greet you in that orthodox faith, which is not a function of writs and writes, but a mystical co-operating function of ones heart, in plain words, to be born again. INTERVIEW with Dr. Vernon Carrington:read more
Borno: The capital city of Kanem-Borno, Ngazargamu, was one of the largest cities in 1658 AD; the metropolis housed “about quarter of a million people” and had 660 well planned, wide and unbending streets read more
Study Finds that Yorubas Are Genetically 99.9% Igbo
Four of the major coastal ethnic groups of Western Africa: the Yoruba, Igbo, Akan and the Gaa-Adangbe are dissimilar at a glance and evidently geographic neighbours, but very closely related, when examined at the genetic level.read more
Europe breaks from the Colonial Chains of United States of America
AACHEN, GERMANY (AFP) – Europe can no longer rely on the United States to protect it, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said Thursday (May 10), urging the bloc to take its destiny in its own hands.read more