Website Usage PolicyBy accessing and using the Africa House website, you acknowledge and agree to comply with the following terms and conditions:
- All site content is subject to intellectual property laws. Unless indicated, Africa House holds all rights to the data, images, text, and any other information contained in the website (“site content”).
- The materials and information provided in this website are for limited personal, non-commercial, and educational uses only. Africa House must be cited as the source of all copyrighted content with an active link to our website.
- Any commercial use, publication, reprint, or inappropriate use of the site content without a prior consent and permission is strictly prohibited.
- Reproduction, including downloading of images and content, mirroring or redistribution of copyrighted site material is strictly prohibited.
- Only images which fall under fair use or for which Africa House has acquired the necessary permissions are included in this website. Images without copyright credits indicate either that Africa House holds exclusive rights to the object shown or that the object is not subject to copyright laws.
- In cases where Africa House is not the copyright holder, permission to include images of these works has been obtained from the appropriate third parties. These images are accompanied by a copyright credit line.
- Africa House makes representations that the site content will be timely or accurate.
- If you believe that work has been represented in a way that constitutes copyright infringement against you, please submit a written notification to Africa House.