It’s just a mix of water, brown sugar and yeast.
1. Cut a plastic bottle in half, keep both parts. Can be soft drink bottle.
2. Dissolve brown sugar in hot water and let it cool down to around 40C – room temperature (check using a thermometer). Pour into the lower portion of the bottle.
3. Add yeast to the sugar/water mixture (Carbon Dioxide will be formed and will attract the mosquitoes).
4. Cover the bottle with a dark wrap and insert the top portion upside down (like a funnel). Place it in a dark corner in your house.
5. In 2 weeks you will be surprised by the number of mosquitoes killed.
REPLACE THE SUGAR WATER & YEAST SOLUTION EVERY 2 WEEKS !