- Saturday, 12 November 2005 00:35 Africa
Instruction for submitting materials to Africa Resource. Registration is required.
You will need to create an account to become a member of AfricaResource.com Once an account is created, it is very easy to submit materials for review, and to edit submitted materials.
Benefits of Membership:
- An international platform to publish and disseminate your ideas
- Credibility as scholar, expert or professional
- A wide range of influential readers and visitors
- Visibility and recognition
- Become part of group of critically conscious analysts, professionals, intellectuals engaged in the study of global Africa
- An opportunity to be part of a community with access to blogs, forums, photos, and much more.
- Being a member will also allow you to submit your materials directly to us via the website.
Instructions for Creating an Account and Submitting Your Work:
1. Create an account by clicking the "Create Account" on the right panel.
2. Once the account is created, you will get a confirmation email from AfricaResource.com
3. The email contains your registration confirmation ID. Click the confirmation link to finish registering. Failing to do so will ensure that you will not be able to login to AfricaResource.com
4. Enter you name and password to login to AfricaResource.com
5. On the right panel, you will see the "User Menu." Click the "Submit Materials" link to send us your articles.
6. When you are done entering the article in the submission system, click "Save". The article will be sent to our editors for review.
Member Account Overview
Directions for Weblink Submission
Last Updated on Friday, 03 January 2014 18:06