Artist: Chris Bahr
Duration: September 30 - December 20, 2010
Africa House is excited to present the work of Chris Bahr, a painter and mixed media artist whose art is influenced by Africa, Haiti and the Caribbean. The exhibition will also feature coptic stitch artist journals.
Chris Bahr is the first local artist to be featured at Africa House. The exhibition is curated by Professor Nkiru Nzegwu. All artworks and artist journals are available for purchase.
Frida - Chris Bahr
Opening Reception for Cosmogonies
When: Thursday, September 30, 2010
Time: 6pm - 9pm
Where: 50 Washington Ave, Endicott
Chris Bahr speaks with WSKG's Gregory Keeler
September 30, 2010 - December 20/2010
Exhibition Appetizer Menu
Provided by Cindy Rotella, owner of Regalo Gifts & Designs.
- Coconut Shrimp
- Jamaican Beef Dumplings
- Mango Pomegranate Guacamole with White Nachos
- Black Bean Salsa with Black Bean Nachos
- Sweet Potato Fritos (chips)
- Caribbean Fruit Pizza (mango, blueberries, lime, coconut) over cream cheese cookie crust
- White Chocolate Lime Cookies
- Pomegranate Lime (non-alcoholic punch)
- White and Red Wine
Robert Weinberger and Friends
Sponsored by Africa Resource Center, Inc and Frederick R. Xlander Law Offices.